Syskit Monitor enables users to monitor and administer their entire server environment. It’s an agentless enterprise solution which helps users monitor server performance, track user activity, analyze application usage, document environment, and more.
Additionally, it enables users to manage servers remotely with the help of PowerShell, serving as GUI for PowerShell reporting with advanced possibilities. Syskit Monitor comes with a quick installation containing built-in prerequisites, and it’s available as a desktop and web interface.
- Track user activity and RDS logging on your servers
- Analyze application usage for locally used and published applications
- Monitor all existing services and performance counters and in real-time and historically
- Document IT assets and server configurations. Compare them over time and different servers
- Audit security events and automatically block potential threats
- Remotely manage your servers with PowerShell GUI and advanced scripting features
- Receive intelligent real-time alerts for all events in your environment
- Keep track of and enforce critical license compliance requirements