SysKit Point 2022.4
This article lists new features, improvements, and bug fixes in SysKit Point version 2022.4.
Product version: 2022.4.0
Build number: 9
Release date: July 18, 2022
- New to SysKit Point? Get the latest SysKit Point version from Azure Marketplace. Find all steps described in detail in the deployment article.
Please note! Global admin re-consent is required after the upgrade to the 2022.4 version. Learn more about permission changes here.
- Power Platform data sync can now be enabled for SysKit Point. Collect Power BI data and utilize it for Access Reports.
- Enabling Power BI data collection provides:
- List of all Power BI workspaces and ability to explore all workspaces with a list of reports, dashboards, datasets, and dataflows, including information on who created them, who the owner is, when it was last modified, and more!
- Option to check which users have access to Power BI workspaces and reports and their level of access.
- Get insight into users with a Power BI Pro license assigned to them, the date when the Power BI Pro license was assigned, and when the license was last used. Data is available in the new version of SysKit Point Power BI companion app.
- The following Power BI reports have been added:
- Power BI Inventory
- Power BI Workspaces
- Power BI Permissions
- SysKit Point now supports Shared Channels, and they can be found under the Microsoft Teams & Groups Inventory.
- Find out which internal and external members have access to Shared Channels, their domain and content, and see whether any Team was added to a specific shared channel.
- Admins for private channels can now remove, add or change owners and members or promote members to owners directly in SysKit Point.
- SysKit Point admins can now set up whether Collaborators can change metadata!
- Collaborators can change the metadata when the checkbox ‘Allow collaborators to change this metadata value’ has been enabled for specified metadata.
- It can be enabled for every custom metadata created in SysKit Point.
- The External User Type column is included in SysKit Point and provides insight into users outside of an organization who have access to content.
- It allows differentiating whether a user is a guest, ad hoc guest or shared channel user.
- This information is available on the Users Overview screen and needs to be selected from the Column Chooser.
- Fixed a bug where Group Memberships showed permanently deleted resources when accessing the User details report.
- Fixed an issue where the Sharing Links report was incorrectly throttled when running the report for a large number of sites.
- Fixed a bug that prevented selecting which activities to collect from the Unified Audit Log.
- Fixed a bug where SysKit Point’s Microsoft Teams app interface was not updated after deploying a new SysKit Point version.
- Fixed an issue where archived workspaces were still sent out as a part of the Access Review.
- Various UX/UI improvements and other minor fixes were made.