This article describes Farm Dashboard and its features.
The Farm Dashboard gives you an overview of the farm configuration, drillable to specific detailed reports.
The following information is visible:
- Number of servers, SQL Servers, Web Applications, and Site Collections
- Top Databases by Total Size
- Top Site Collections by Total Size
- Farm Accounts
- Service Applications
- Health Analyzer Problems
- Farm Solutions Deployed
- Best Practices.
Number of Servers, SQL Servers, Web Applications, and Site Collections are each represented separately in its tile. Clicking on the tile performs a drill to a detailed report. Drilling opens the following reports:
- Servers tile – drills to the Servers List report.
- SQL Servers tile – drills to the SQL Info report.
- Web Applications tile – drills to the Web Applications List.
- Site Collections tile – drills to the Site Collections List.
A horizontal bar chart shows Top Databases and Top Site Collections by their Total Size. A drill is performed by clicking on any of the bars on the chart, showing a Content Databases report for the Top Databases and a Usage and Properties report for the Top Site Collections.
Farm Accounts shows the number of Farm Admins and Managed Accounts on a horizontal bar chart. For more details about Farm Admins and Managed Accounts, clicking on any of the horizontal bars performs a drill and opens a Farm Administrators report.
A donut chart shows the number and status of Service Applications, Health Analyzer Problems separated by category, as well as Farm Solutions Deployed, on which you can perform a drill to get more details. Drilling opens the following reports:
- Service Applications tile – drills to the Service Applications List report.
- Health Analyzer Problems tile – drills to the Problems report.
- Farm Solutions Deployed tile – drills to the Solutions report.
The tile for Compliant Best Practices and Failing Best Practices shows you the number of Compliant and Failing Best Practices. Clicking on the tile redirects you to the Best Practices Dashboard, from which you can perform a drill to the specific detailed report.