The Best Practice section contains built-in reports that help SharePoint administrators check if their SharePoint farm has been configured according to the official best practices and if the current state of the SharePoint farm conforms with published software boundaries and limits. It also allows administrators to create their own best practice reports.
The following options are available:
- Using built-in best practice reports to verify SharePoint farm settings.
- Creating new best practice reports.
- Importing and Exporting custom made reports.
- Editing and Deleting custom made reports.
- Organizing custom made reports by adding new folders.
- Produce a Best Practices Documentation file containing all best practice reports and dashboard.
- Personalize the Best Practices dashboard by hiding reports you do not wish to track or adjust some of the built-in values using the Customize Best Practices button.
- Creating new alerts for the configuration settings you wish to track. If you choose to create an alert for a specific best practice report, you will receive this report each time SPDocKit detects either an error or a warning.
Visit our best practices library to read more about the available best practice reports.
Check our SPDocKit resources center for videos and samples of SharePoint documentation and reports by SPDocKit.