SharePoint Online Page Performance
How to use Syskit Insights to monitor a SPO page.
If you do not have any on-premises farms and you want to monitor the performance of your SharePoint Online (SPO) pages only, this is what you need to do:
- 1.When you install and start the application, the farms tab will automatically open. Since you do not have any on-premises farms, click the button “Use Syskit Insights to monitor SharePoint Online.”
- 2.You will be automatically redirected to the add page screen of Page Performance.
- 3.Once there, simply input the URL of a page you want to monitor or import URLs from a file. When importing from a file, put each page on a separate line.
- 4.Click Import and the import check will start. A pop-up window will ask you to give consent and to provide your credentials. When prompted to “remember the login” make sure to click yes. The benefits are:
- Credentials will be reused for all connections to the same tenant.
- The credentials will be valid for more than 5 days.
After adding all the pages you wish, they will be shown on the Page Performance dashboard.
Please note! This process of adding a SPO "farm" is required due to restrictions in how our application works. The pages you wish to monitor must "belong" to a farm. When importing pages, if you already have an on-premises farm, it is fine to "put them" into an existing on-premises farm. In this instance, the farm is merely an abstract container.