License Reports give valuable information on the number of licenses for all applications which are running in a server environment.
Use the License Reports to verify that you meet all license compliance requirements or to check if you need to purchase additional licenses for published applications.
SysKit provides you with compliance reports which are categorized per user and per device. By reporting unused licenses, SysKit can save you money.
Currently available reports are:
- License Compliance – shows a number of available licenses per application along with information about consumed and remaining licenses.
- License Details – allows you to easily determine the number of application licenses that were consumed.
- Suite License Compliance – shows you the number of available licenses per application suite along with information about consumed and remaining licenses.
- Suite License Details – displays a list of users that consumed a particular license.
- Client License Compliance – track the number of licenses used per device or per user – monitor the number of used Remote Desktop CALs and Citrix licenses across the entire server farm.
- Client License Details – displays a list of users that consumed a particular license.
- Office License Compliance – this report detects Microsoft Office products on your computers and gives information about the usage of Microsoft Office apps.
- Office License Details – displays a list of users that consumed a particular Micorosoft Office application.