Best Practices Screen
This article describes how to use Best Practices Screen to check if SharePoint farm has been configured according to the configuration best practices.
The Best Practice section contains built-in reports that help SharePoint administrators check if their SharePoint farm has been configured according to the official best practices and if the current state of the SharePoint farm conforms with published software boundaries and limits. It also allows administrators to create their own best practice reports.
The following options are available:
- Using built-in best practice reports to verify SharePoint farm settings.
- Importing and Exporting custom made reports.
- Editing and Deleting custom made reports.
- Organizing custom made reports by adding new folders.
- Produce a Best Practices Documentation file containing all best practice reports and dashboard.