This article describes improvements and bug fixes delivered in SPDocKit 8.0.3
SPDocKit 8.0.3 is a service release containing minor improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 8.0.3 Build number: 10628 Release date: Nov 16, 2018
- Resolved an issue that involved the Analytics system job causing an error when loading site collections with duplicate GUIDs.The following error occurred:"System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_SiteCollectionMetricsByDate'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.SiteCollectionMetricsByDate'."
- Fixed a bug in which opening SPDocKit by double-clicking a SPDFarm file resulted in a change of an opened snapshot when navigating to Best Practice reports.
- Fixed an issue related to an incorrect Last Modified date being displayed on the Inactive Sites report.
- Fixed an issue related to the System Account displaying as "Unknown" in the Audit Log Details report.
- Resolved an issue with the DB Server Hotfixes report, which wrongly displayed non-database servers in single server environments.
- Fixed a bug in which the Date Range was erroneously exported from Audit Log Details and Administrative Actions reports.
- Resolved an issue related to the app throwing a smart error when trying to load an SP2007 snapshot.
- Fixed a bug in which the ESC key would cause a smart error if pressed in specific situations in the Options dialog.
- Fixed a bug involving a smart error showing when saving passwords to a snapshot from the Passwords and Product Keys reports.
- Fixed a bug related to a special character (Hex 0x1B) causing an error when exporting the Dead Documents report.
- Resolved an issue with the Project Server load in SharePoint 2016 and 2019 environments.