Try it for Free
Installation and Configuration
Get to Know Syskit Monitor
Quick Start Guide
Event Log Reports
Common Tasks with Syskit Monitor
Application Reports provide information about applications being used on monitored servers.
These reports can be used to find out which are the most heavily used applications for a given user.
Currently available reports are:
Most Used Applications
– This report allows you to check most frequently used applications for a specified user, computer or time period.
User Application Timeline
– Track which user used specific application – check start and end times, as well as the total usage time.
Users per Application
– Track number of users who are using installed application over a selected period.
Application Usage Summary
– Summarizes data about application usage such as the number of application instances and the total time users spent using a particular app on a Remote Desktop computer.
Application Usage History
– This reports shows application usage by user and different states in a log format.
Total per Day
– Check total number of application instances and number of instances per user during a selected period.
Total per Hour
– Check number of application instances per hour.
– Check how many instances of an application a user is running – determine which applications and users are using most resources on your computers.
Concurrent Application Usage
– Check the number of concurrent application instances per selected day – view number of instances per application.
– View the number of concurrent application instances per each hour during a day.
Concurrent Appy by User
– Check the number of concurrent application instances per selected say – view number of instances per user.
– View the number of concurrent instances per user during each hour over the course of one day.