Configure Report Subscriptions
This article explains how to configure report subscriptions in SysKit Monitor.
This article explains how to configure report subscriptions.
- 1.Open the report you want to subscribe to and click on the Schedule This Report button from the Reports ribbon.
- 2.In the New Subscription dialog, enter the following information:
- Subscription Name
- Select Delivery Methods you want to apply to your subscription. Available options are: Email, File Share, and SharePoint.
- Email delivery settings which include: the e-mail addresses of the recipients, the email subject and body text.
- Delivery period:
- Daily – report will be sent on Every X day(s) or Every Workday.
- Weekly – report will be sent on the preferred day of each week.
- Monthly – report will be sent on the preferred day of each month.
- Quarterly – report will be sent on the preferred day of each quarter.
- 3.Click on the Reports tab in the New Subscription dialog. Here you can:
- see the list of reports added to this subscription
- add another Report to this subscription
- add Custom Report to this subscription
- add PowerShell Report to this subscription
- edit previously added report
- delete added report
- combine reports into a single PDF file – if there is more than one scheduled report
- compress report(s) into a single .zip file.
- 4.Double click on the listed report to change its settings. Here you can:
- set missing values because all filters must be properly defined
- readjust the report filters
- change the report name
- choose the subscription format – PDF, XLS, XLSX
- change the report layout
- 5.Click Save & Close to finish creating this subscription.