Add Users From Active Directory
This article explains how to add users from the Active Directory.
- 1.Go to the File > Manage > Users and Groups.
- 2.Click the Grant Access button. The first step of the wizard will open.
- 3.Select the Organizational Unit(s) you want to add and click Next > to proceed with this wizard.
- 4.A list of all users from the selected Organizational Unit will appear. Select at least one user to proceed to the next step. Click Next > to proceed.
- 5.The summary window will show you how many users you have added, click the Finish button.