Configure Syskit Monitor for Citrix XenApp 7.x Published Application monitoring
This article describes how to configure your server to monitor Citrix Published Applications with the Syskit Monitor.
In order for Citrix XenApp 7.x Published Application monitoring to be successful, here are the steps you need to perform on each Delivery Controller server, which is responsible for brokering and optimizing user connections and access.
- 1.Run the Server Manager and click on the Configure Server Manager Remote Management.
- 2.In the newly opened dialog, check in the Enable remote management of this server from other computers option and click OK to finish.
- 3.Alternatively, you can verify with PowerShell that WinRM is configured properly. Just open the PowerShell and type in winrm quickconfig.If you received access denied error run the PowerShell as Administrator. Otherwise, you will receive the message that the WinRM is already set up and running on this machine.
- 4.Confirm Yes that you want to create a WinRM listener and enable the WinRM firewall exception.
- 1.Navigate to the Start > Citrix > Citrix Studio and choose the Citrix farm.
- 2.Expand the Configuration section and right click the Administrators subsection.
- 3.Select the Create Administrator option from the right menu and the wizard will open.
- 4.In the Add Citrix Administrator wizard, select Browse... and set the Object Type to Users or Groups and the Location to Entire Directory.
- 5.Enter the name of the service user that you would like to add and click OK. After you added the service user, click OK and then Next.
- 6.In the next step of the wizard, choose the Read Only Administrator privilege level for the newly added administrator.
You need to perform this on all the Delivery Controller servers in your environment.
After you adjust the privileges on all the Delivery Controller servers, your Citrix environment will be configured for the Syskit Monitor Published Applications monitoring.