SysKit Point Power BI App 21
This article lists improvements and bug fixes in SysKit Point Power BI app version 21.
Product version: 21
Release date: Mar 16, 2022
- New to SysKit Point Power BI app? Get the latest version from AppSource. Find all steps described in detail in the deployment article.
- Already using SysKit Point Power BI app? See detailed step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade the SysKit Point Power BI app in the upgrade article.
Please note! SysKit Point Power BI app requires SysKit Point version 2022.2.2. or later to run.
- New report is available - Access Reviews! The report helps you find all information regarding Access Reviews requested for your workspaces; see if the access review was complete, who completed the review, actions performed during the review, and a list of workspaces that owners did not review. Additionally, you can filter the report per workspace, status, and date range.
- Fixed an issue on the Licenses Overview report where the Annual Potential Savings for Inactive Licenses was erroneously calculated.
- Fixed an issue on the Teams and Groups dashboard where the total number of groups was incorrect. Additionally, the State filter was added to the report.