This article explains how to review all requests that require your attention.
- 1.Open Microsoft Teams.
- 2.Start the Syskit Point app in the left side panel. If you don’t see it by default, click the three dots and search for Syskit Point. Select the Syskit Point app, and it will appear on your Teams side panel. Right-click the app icon and select Pin to have it permanently visible.
- 3.My Request tab will list all requests connected to you, both the ones you requested as well as those that require your approval.
- 4.Use the Received Requests tab to review all those that require your approval.
- 5.Click the Resolve button at the right-hand side of the listed request to see more info about each request and decide what to do with it.
- 6.Choose whether to Approve or Reject this specific request. After you decide, the Syskit Point teams app will inform the requester about your decision.
Notifications about upcoming requests and approvals will be visible in the Microsoft Teams Activity tab as well.