Syskit Point 20
This article describes the new features and improvements in Syskit Point version 20.
Product version: 20.0.0
Build number: 38
Release date: Jul 8, 2021
- The Provisioning feature is available! It enables you to define a provisioning process that fits your company’s needs, and at the same time, ensure that all newly created workspaces are compliant with defined governance policies. In Syskit Point, you can now:
- Create provisioning templates – predefined workspace types which end-users can request
- Create approval processes – you can define one-stage or multi-stage approval processes
- Request new workspaces
- Approve or reject requests
- The new Change Security Group Owner action is available! You can find it on the Group Access report when a security group is selected.
- New Access Review Policy Options available! For each Access Review policy, you can now define who are the default reviewers for different workspaces. You can choose between:
- Primary Admin / Owner
- Site Admins Group
- Site Owners
- Team/Group Owners
- Channel Owners
- Improved lifecycle management actions! It is now possible to delete workspaces that are already archived without the need to restore them first.
- Improved error handling for Autodiscover, User, and Teams & Groups sync.
- Various UX/UI improvements and minor fixes available.
- Fixed an issue where restoring an archived team with private channels would fail with the following error:
An exception occurred while trying to restore <team_name> from archived state. SysKit.SecurityManager.SPO.Graph.GraphException: Failed to execute backend request.