Maximum Number of Owners
This article explains how to set up the Maximum Number of Owners policy in Syskit Point.
A predefined policy - set as Maximum 5 Owners - is located on the Policies screen.
Click the Edit (1) icon to view all defined options for the policy.
Maximum Number of Owners - Edit Policy
The Edit Policy dialog opens where you can:
- Define the policy name (1)
- Define the maximum number of allowed owners (2); this is set to 5 by default
- Choose the severity level (3); this option is enabled by default
- Enable Task Delegation (4) by clicking the toggle next to it and select your task delegation preferences:
- Send reminder to reviewers (5) 3 work days before due date; this option is enabled by default
- Choose what to do if owners don't resolve the policy violation until the due date (6). The following options are available:
- Reassign Task; when selected, you can define who will get the task - Manager of the Reviewer, Syskit Point Administrators, or custom recipients; this option is selected by default, and the tasks are reassigned to Manager of Reviewer
- Automatically Remove Owners; if selected, Syskit Point will remove existing owners starting from users with the oldest sign-in date until the defined maximum number of owners is reached to comply with the policy
- Click Save (7) once you are done with the policy configuration.
Edit Policy Dialog