This article explains how to apply and manage policies in Syskit Point.
To create a new policy, navigate to the Policies settings screen, and click the Create New Policy (1) button.
The Create New Policy dialog opens, where you can select the type of policy to create. You can choose from the following:
Create New Policy Dialog
After you select the policy type, you will be able to define all policy settings, described in more detail in the previously linked individual articles.
When the policies are defined, the last thing left to do is to apply them to Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, OneDrive, and Sites.
To do so, navigate to the Policies settings screen, and click the Manage Policies (1) button.
The Manage Policies screen opens where you can:
- Find workspaces that don't have any policies applied (1); when the tile is clicked, the report only displays workspaces that have no policies applied
- Find the number of workspaces that have a specific policy type applied (2); when a tile is clicked, the report only displays workspaces with the selected policy applied
- Filter the report per policy or workspace type (3)
- Select one or multiple workspaces (4)
- View all policies applied on a specific workspace (6)
- Click the Manage Policies button (6); if multiple workspaces are selected, clicking the arrow next to Manage Policies provides the options to choose between:
- Apply Policy
- Remove Policy
- Remove All Policies
Manage Policies Screen
After clicking the Manage Policies (6) button, the Manage Policy dialog opens, where you can select a policy and apply the chosen policy on the selected workspaces grouped by the policy type.
Manage Policies Dialog
Once a policy is applied, Syskit Point automates detection for a policy violation.
You can find an article on how to create or edit each policy here: