SysKit Point 2021.11
This article lists improvements and bug fixes in SysKit Point version 2021.11.
Product version: 2021.11.29
Build number: 1
Release date: Nov 29, 2021
- New to SysKit Point? Get the latest SysKit Point version from Azure Marketplace. Find all steps described in detail in the deployment article.
- Sensitivity Label Changes alert is now available! The alert can be enabled tenant-wide or on specific Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, or sites. See the full list of alerts available in SysKit Point here.
- Cosmos DB timeout and retry handling is improved. SysKit Point is now more resistant to timeouts when collecting Unified Audit Logs.
- Users Overview screen is optimized. As a result, generating the report, searching and filtering by licenses and assigned admin roles is faster.
- Microsoft Teams chat activity detection is optimized. When determining Teams activity, SysKit Point is now faster and uses fewer Azure resources.
- Access Review reports are optimized. As a result, screens in the Access Review wizard load faster.
- Users Sync is optimized. User activity details are now fetched in a separate sync job enabling faster user sync and data visibility on the Users overview screen.
- Users With Privileged Access Report is optimized. Before, large environments would run into issues when generating the report, which is now fixed.
- Added support for various types of sharing links.
- Fixed an issue where Access Review e-mails and tasks were created for the wrong users.
- Fixed an issue where report links on Groups & Teams overview would result in an empty report.
- Fixed a bug where provisioning a group with more than 20 members would fail with the following error:
Exceeded changed links limit(20)
- Various UX/UI improvements and minor fixes are available.