SysKit Point 2022.2
This article lists improvements and bug fixes in SysKit Point version 2022.2.
Product version: 2022.2.0
Build number: 45
Release date: Jan 20, 2022
- Comments added to provisioning requests! When creating a provisioning template, users may enter a comment to explain why the requested workspace is needed. The comment is visible to approvers when they receive the request and helps them decide whether to approve or reject it. SysKit Point admins can enable comments when creating/editing a provisioning template in SysKit Point settings. To learn more about provisioning template options, read this article.
- SysKit Point is optimized for faster performance! Multiple changes were made in the background to make SysKit Point work better than ever:
- SQL optimizations resulting in improved speed of Teams & Groups overview screen and site details screen
- Audit logs read and write operation optimizations, resulting in improved performance of all audit log reports and faster analytics calculations. Please note! Due to optimizations, SysKit Point will automatically migrate audit logs to a new CosmosDB storage container outside of working hours. As a result, some audit logs might temporarily be inaccessible in the app until the migration is finished.
- Group members sync optimized only to run when membership changes are detected with the help of delta queries
- Analytics tile visible on the site details screen and the Automated Workflows screen in settings were optimized to load data faster
- SysKit Point initialization screen improved. The screen automatically refreshes once the service apps start, and the sign-in screen shows.
- Improved messages in Lifecycle management emails and tasks if owners don’t resolve a task in time.
- Fixed an issue where SysKit Point would not correctly detect if access to Microsoft Teams protected API is granted.
- Fixed an issue where last the login data was not visible on the SysKit Point Collaborators report in Settings.
- Fixed a bug where Global Viewers could not manage their scheduled reports.
- Fixed an issue where the Microsoft Teams analytics dashboard would timeout when the date filter is set to Last 30 days.
- Various UX/UI improvements and minor fixes are available. The most noticeable change is the redesigned SysKit Point sign-in screen.