SysKit Point 2022.4.1
This article lists new features, improvements, and bug fixes in SysKit Point version 2022.4.1.
Product version: 2022.4.1
Build number: 124
Release date: August 17, 2022
- New to SysKit Point? Get the latest SysKit Point version from Azure Marketplace. Find all steps described in detail in the deployment article.
Please note! Global admin re-consent is required after the upgrade to the 2022.4.1 version. Learn more about permission changes here.
- Added Access Review for Private Channels.
- The Members and Sharing steps of the Access Review task now include Private Channels.
- The User Access report has a filter for Power BI, showing user access to Power BI workspaces and the resources within those workspaces.
- The User Details shows which Power BI workspaces a user has rights to access.
- Admins can set limitations on the maximum period a site can be kept by a user when completing Lifecycle Management tasks.
- By default, this is set to twelve months but can be changed in Settings by the admin, and two options can be selected:
- Selecting the option of months allows keeping the site between 1 and 12 months, depending on selected.
- Selecting the option of indefinitely allows keeping the site longer than the 12 months limitation.
- Fixed a bug where previously archived sites would still appear on Lifecycle Management tasks.
- Improved Lifecycle Management by adding filtering for Shared Channels.
- Fixed a bug where sensitivity labels within the edit provisioning template pulled information from the app identity instead of a service account.
- Fixed an issue where User Sync would not complete successfully, showing the following error message:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_Principals_ServicePlans'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.Principals_ServicePlans'. The duplicate key value is (8436, 65).The statement has been terminated.
- Fixed a bug where Power BI sync remains stuck in the process of syncing, showing the following error:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'PowerBIData.Datasources' with unique index 'UX_Datasources_Guid'. The duplicate key value is (cecc75aa-ce8b-428a-8fb4-385ffe5b3048).
- The Power BI sync that does not complete within one day is now canceled, allowing it to retry the sync again.
- Fixed an issue where trying to automatically resolve the Orphaned Group Policy showed the following errors:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '62194' was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary'2.get_Item(TKey key)and
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
- Fixed a bug that caused the automatic resolve of the Orphaned Groups Policy to continuously change from Pending to Resolved without finishing the task.
- Various UX/UI improvements and other minor fixes were made.