SysKit Point 2022.3.1
This article lists new features, improvements, and bug fixes in SysKit Point version 2022.3.1.
Product version: 2022.3.1
Build number: 4
Release date: June 20, 2022
- New to SysKit Point? Get the latest SysKit Point version from Azure Marketplace. Find all steps described in detail in the deployment article.
- Improved the loading speed for Access Review task steps and optimized the complete functionality of Access Review.
- Improved the loading speed of the Sites tile on the User Details screen.
- Optimized the loading speed for the Manage Policies screen when selecting and applying policies to a sizeable number of sites.
- Improved the handling of deleted sites when resolving Lifecycle Management tasks.
- For sites deleted in SharePoint online, completing the Lifecycle Management task is now possible even if the site's state is not synced in SysKit Point.
- Added support for Deleted file activity.
- SysKit Point now collects and shows the Deleted file activity in audit reports.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate users were created in SysKit Point.